International Day of the Girl Child Fundraising Campaign
Fundraise for a FREE 2-week Girl Impact volunteer placement.
Passionate about gender equality? Wanting to travel to Africa and volunteer for Girl Impact? Here is your chance!
In celebration of International Day of the Girl Child, we are challenging YOU to raise $5,000!
But wait…there’s more.
Once you have raised $5,000, you qualify for a free 2-week placement at the Girl Impact project in Moshi, Tanzania or Cape Town, South Africa.
Concerned $5,000 is too high of a fundraising target? No worries! We have set up a fundraising toolkit and you will be receiving weekly support to help you reach your goal.
SIGN UP HERE and begin fundraising today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This challenge is open to anyone aged over 18 and able to meet physical, mental and safeguarding requirements of the program, except for current employees of African Impact and its affiliates.
- The prize consists of a single 2-week volunteering experience on our Girl Impact Program in Moshi, Tanzania or Cape Town, South Africa.
What is included, and what is not included, are described on our website (www.africanimpact.com). Of note, flights, taxes, insurance and spending money are some of the items not included that will need to be funded by the winning individual.
The placement must be taken any time prior to 30 April 2018 or after 30 August 2018. All traveling dates and times are subject to availability. In the event that you cannot make these dates, no alternative dates will be possible.
The winner will need to sign and adhere to African Impact’s Terms and Conditions and will require to submit a police clearance certificate (at their own expense) prior to arrival on the volunteer project.
- Challenge entry submissions should be posted via The Girl Impact website and has to be a minimum of $5,000USD to receive the free two week placement.
- The challenge starts on 9th October 2017 and runs until 1 December 2017. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM (GMT) on 1 December 2017 (the “Closing Date”). African Impact or The Happy Africa Foundation accepts no responsibility for any fundraising that is incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach The Happy Africa Foundation or African Impact by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- The prize may not be under any conditions be exchanged for an alternative of any kind, nor be refunded in kind or money, in part or in full.
- By entering the challenge each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.